Hello folks, it’s a long time to have in touch with you. Today, I have come up with a new phone that is very powerful in the Note 11 series. Infinix set to launch another gadget in its latest Note 11 series to the global markets. The series comprises of the Note 11 pro and Note 11 models. The Infinix Note 11 Pro model is a member of the Note 11 series. Which is rumored to come with a sound battery and supports a huge display. It variation comes with a 120Hz digital display, triple rear cameras, a MediaTekHelio G96 processor, upgraded RAM feature, and a 5000mAh battery beside a 33 watt fastcharging support. In this post, I will share the full specification, price and releasing date of the Infinix Note 11 pro. So, let’s move to the specifications quickly.
Infinix Note 11 Pro Specifications
In the terms of specification of Note 11 pro, I will discuss in the detail by breaking down all the specifications separately.
Design and Display
- The phone has a 180Hz touch sampling rate
- There device contains an aligned punch-hole design at the center with a slim bezels, curved edges, and also a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- The gadget contains a 6.95-inch Full HD+ (1080×2460 pixels) IPS digital display screen with, a 180Hz bit rate, a 120Hz refresh rate, and a 91% screen-to-body magnitude relation.
- The color variants are in Haze Green, Mithril Gray, and Misty Blue.
Memory and Internals in Infinix Note 11 Pro
- MediaTekHelio G96 chipset is used to power the device, and the device is also paired with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
- The device runs on Android version11, XOS 10
- Also, it has a 5000mAh battery with 33W fast-charging support.
- For connection to take place, the device support for dual-band Wi-Fi, a headphone jack, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, and a Type-C USB port.
Meanwhile, Infinix is yet to reveal the full details of the Vanilla Note 11 model. Therefore, the full specification of the Vanilla Model is still a mystery. However, the gadget is likely to support dual rear cameras, including a 50MP primary sensor and a 2MP telephoto lens.
The Vanilla Model is also likely to be packed with a 5000mAh battery and a 33W fast-charging support and boots XOS 10 based on Android 11. The device is also projected to contain a side mounted fingerprint reader, extended RAM, and double speakers.
Infinix NOTE 11 Pro Price and Availability
The pricing detail of the Note 11 is yet to be announced for the 8GB/128GB model but Infinix Note 11 Pro is priced at $249 (around Rs. 18,760). The colors available are Celestial Snow, Glacier Green, and Graphite Black.
- Brand: Infinix
- Name: NOTE 11 pro
- Launch Date: (Expected date in India) May 31 2022
- Camera: 64MP
- Screen Size: 6.95 inches
- Performance: MediaTekHelio G96
- Ram: 8GB
- Storage: 256GB
- Battery: 5000 mAh
The MediaTekHelio G96 is a processor which with 64-bit octa-core. Other feature includes-
- Six Arm Cortex-A55 cores and two Arm Cortex-A76 cores clocked at 2.05GHz.
- The media graphics side is usually handled by Arm Mali-G57 GPU.
- The MediaTekHelio G96is paired with LPDDR4x RAM and also up to UFS 2.2 media storage configurations.
- The chipset display resolution supports up to Full-HD+ (1080×2520 pixels) with a maximum of 120Hz refresh rate, up to 108MP resolution camera sensors, and also enables up to 4K video recording at 30fps.
- The MediaTek Helio G96 con-jointly provides MediaTek HyperEngine 2.0 light play technology and also con-jointly provides support for dual-band
- WiFi, Bluetooth 5.2, and GPS property.