There are lots of Video Editing apps available for Android on the Play Store. And every app has its particular advantages and stunning editing tools. This helps you to edit your photos and videos manually as well as automatically and save you from painful editing experiences. Here, we have listed out top 10 Best Video Editor Apps for Android of 2020, which will help you to edit your photos and video clip. Let’s get started with our list…
- Adobe Premiere Rush
- Viva Video
- Movie Maker
Adobe Premiere Rush
Adobe Premiere Rush is one of the best video editor in this segment of Best Video Editor Apps for Android. It is fast and fun to use video editing app. It let you edit your video on a few easy steps. The app has an automatic video creation feature, which automatically creates videos with your photos or video clips in no time. It has primary features like cutting, trimming, adding music, filters, effects, etc. The best part is the app is free to use and doesn’t feature ads. It has got over 500k downloads on Google Play Store.
- Automatic video creation mode.
- You can export your project to Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
- Let you share videos on different social media platforms.
Powerdirector is one of the best video editing apps for Android. It has features like Slow-mo video editor, reverse video, crop and more. The app helps you to create HD videos and edit them on Phone, Tablets, and Chromebook, using features like video effects, voiceovers, and transition. You can also trim, rotate or split videos. It also has a blue or green screen to edit the background environment with ease. The app has achieved more than 70 million downloads worldwide.
- You can create Slow-mo video Fx with a Slow-mo video editor.
- Let you share 4K videos directly on social media.7
- It has more than 30 different effects to choose from.
VideoShow is an all in one professional video editing tool for beginners in this list of Best Video Editor Apps for Android. It has 50 elaborate themes to style your video, GIF, Vlog and more, with varieties of text fonts and styles. It allows you to edit, merge, trim, split, reverse and rotate your videos and clips. The paid version of the app supports HD export with no quality loss and no watermark and hundreds of fully licensed free music. It has more than 100 million downloads on Google Play Store.
- Fast motion and Slow motion to control the speed of your videos.
- Zoom in and out to focus on a particular region.
- Video dubbing to make your videos even more attractive.
Kinemaster is an easy and powerful video editor app. It is equipped with stunning tools like Multiple video layers, Voiceovers, Speed control, Subtitle, Special effects, Blending modes, etc. It supports multiple aspect ratios and exports 4K videos at 30 FPS. You can also buy the premium version to remove the watermark, add and unlock 1000+ premium assets. However, most of the features are available in the free version of the app. This video editor has 100 million downloads on Play Store.
- Speed control and slow-motion effects.
- Auto volume and volume envelop for mesmeric audio.
- Instant preview feature for quick editing.
Quik is another fast and free video editing app. It let you select photos and videos clip from the gallery, Albums, Google photos, GoPro plus and SD card and make your own story clip. You can add Text, Layouts, rotate, focus and duplicate your clips, you can also add music to your video from the music library. It also allows you to share videos in 1080p HD or 720p on the different social media platforms. It has over 100 million downloads worldwide.
- Add up to 75 photos and videos clip at once.
- 100+ free songs to choose from.
- You can save the video in 60 FPS for butter-smooth playback.
FilmoraGo is another stunning video editing app to edit your music and videos clip, with no Watermark. The app is easy to use, select photos or videos from the Gallery, Albums, Facebook or Instagram, apply themes, add your favorite music, apply a filter, add title and save to your gallery. It also allows you to share edited on the different social media platforms. It supports a 1:1 aspect ratio for Instagram and 16:9 for Youtube and export HD videos any time to your gallery. This video editor apps have grabbed over 10 million on Play Store
- Preview clip in real-time.
- Add licensed music to your project from the app library.
- Import videos from different social media sites.
- A large collection of templates and filters.
VivaVideo is packed with lots of stunning video editing features. It is ranked #3 on Google Play with more than 100 Million downloads. This is an idol video editor app for YouTubers. The is equipped with primary as well as some advanced features. It has a Multi-split feature to split your videos into several clips also has trim, cut, merge, slow motion, etc. It can also convert your videos to MP3. The app export HD quality videos with no watermark and can also download WhatsApp status videos and other videos form different social sites.
- It exports HD videos with no quality loss.
- No watermark and ads.
- It allows you to download HD videos from social sites and other popular video sites.
Funimate is a fun video editing app. This is among one of the best video editor apps for android if you are TikTok users. The app has around 25 Million TikTok users. It helps you to create music videos, lip-sync video, slow-motion effects and more. You can also add different music, effects, stylish fonts, and funny emoji to make your videos more funny and beautiful. You can also create your own unique effects from the photos on your phone. The app also has it’s a private music video community, where you can show your creativity and win daily challenges to get featured and grow your profile. Funimate has got over 10 million downloads on Play Store.
- Make collab videos with your friends and family.
- Let you create your own effects to make your videos unique.
- Share videos privately with your friends and family via WhatsApp.
Magisto Video Editor is an idol app to create a mini-movie or ads in a few simple steps without a painful editing process in no time with it’s an auto-editing feature. You can transform your photos and clips into a movie for special occasions. It is simple to use, you just need to select one or more photos or video clips then add music and app automatically create videos within a minute. The app has won Google Play Editor’s choice, Gartner ‘Cool Vendor’ 2018 and #1 video editing app of 2017 with more than 50 Million downloads on Google Play.
- Share your content directly on different social media sites.
- Auto editing feature for quick editing.
- Advanced features for professional editors.
Movie Maker is the last but not the least video editor app of this list of Best Video Editing Apps for Android. The app has some impressive video editing tools. An app is an idol option for short video editing in extremely simple steps. It is free to use but displays lots of ads, which can be irritating if you are working for long hours. Movie Maker has grabbed more than 1 million downloads on Google Play Store.
- Private community to share creativity with people all around the world.
- Stunning text animation effects.
- Lots of stickers, cinematic effects, and filters.
I hope you liked our segment of Best Video Editing Apps for Android. If we missed any of your favorite Video Editor Apps, let us know in the comment section below. Also, share the experience you have with these listed apps.