Xiaomi is a China-based smartphone manufacturer. It is also known as “Apple of China” for its Innovation. They also invest in Mobile Apps, laptops and other electronic goods. Xiaomi Launched their first smartphone in 2011 and after that company soon reached on the top of the table with there high-specs smartphones at a low price and became China’s largest smartphone company in 2014. Xiaomi is always considered as a trusted brand and has their service in major cities of the country. Recently they have launched Redmi K20.
About Redmi K20
The Xiaomi Redmi K20 is a mid-range phone with all the features a consumer desires to have in this budget. The phone has Android v9.0 (pie) and is capable of holding multitasking with its strong processor and gives great gaming experience. It has the triple primary camera with dual-LED flash and autofocus, talking about the storage it has 64GB internal storage but lack in storage expansion.
- Xiaomi Redmi K20 has 48MP + 13MP + 8MP triple primary camera with LED flash.
- A 6.39 inches full HD + AMOLED display with 1080×2340 resolution.
- It has 6GB RAM & 64GB non- expandable internal storage.
- The Phone has 4000 mAh battery with fast charging facility.
- It supports Face Unlock.
Display and Camera
- The Xiaomi Redmi K20 comes with a 6.39 inches full HD + AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 × 2340 Pixels and aspect the ratio of 19:5:9
- The phone has Triple primary camera of 48- megapixel with f/1.75 aperture, 8-megapixel camera with f/2.4 aperture and a 13-megapixel camera with f/2.4 aperture with dual-LED flash and Autofocus. It has a 20-megapixel front camera with f/2.2 aperture and screen flash.
Battery & Processor
- Redmi K20 is powered with 4000mAh Li-Polymer battery with fast charging technology.
- The phone runs on Android v9.0 (Pie) and is powered by 1.8GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor.
- It comes with 6GB RAM.
Storage & Connectivity
- The smartphone has a non-expandable memory option with 64GB internal storage.
- Talking about the connectivity it supports 4G & VOLTE, WI-FI 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, latest Bluetooth v5.0. It has 3.5mm audio jack and comes with USB Type-C.
- The phone includes accelerometer, magnetometer, gyroscope, Ambient Light Sensor, proximity sensor and fingerprint sensor.
Also Read:- Top Best Samsung Smartphones of 2019
|Release Date||July 17, 2019|
|Operating System||Android v9.0 (pie)|
|SIM Slot||Dual SIM, GSM+GSM, Dual VOLTE|
|Screen Size||6.39 inches (16.23 cm)|
|Screen Resolution||1080 ×2340 pixels|
|Bezel-less Display||✔️ Yes|
|Pixel Density||403 ppi|
|Screen Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass v5|
|Colors||Carbon Black, Flame Red, Glacier Blue|
Also Read:- Nokia 9 Pureview launched in India at INR 49,999
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 730|
|Processor||Octa Core (2.2 GHz, Dual Core, Kryo 470
+ 1.8 GHz, Hexa Core, Kryo 470)
|Internal Memory||64 GB|
|Expandable Memory||✖️ NO|
|Resolution||48 MP + 13 MP + 8 MP Triple Primary
|Sensor||Exmor-RS CMOS Sensor|
|Flash||✔️Dual LED Flash|
|Image Resolution||8000 × 6000 Pixels|
|Camera Features||10 x Digital Zoom, Auto Flash,
Face Detection, Touch to Focus
|Resolution||20 MP Front Camera|
|Flash||✔️ Screen Flash|
|User Replaceable||✖️ No|
|Quick charging||✔️ Yes|
Network & Connectivity
|SIM Size||SIM1: Nano, SIM2: Nano|
|Network Support||4G (supports Indian bands), 3G,
|Wi-Fi||✔️ Wi-Fi 802.11, ac/b/g/n, MIMO|
|Wi-Fi Features||Wi-Fi Direct, Mobile Hotspot|
|GPS||✔️ with A-GPS, Glonass|
|USB Connectivity||Mass storage device, USB
|USB Type-C||✔️ (Doesn’t support Micro USB)|
|Audio jack||3.5 mm|
|Fingerprint Sensor||✔️ Yes|
|Fingerprint Sensor Position||on-screen|
|Face Unlock||✔️ Yes|
|Proximity Sensor||✔️ Yes|
|Ambient Light Sensor||✔️ Yes|